On the website:
To share your genetic results with a practitioner/therapist:
- Make a booking either through the app or via the website
- Once the practitioner has accepted your booking request, open the website (iamyiam.com) on your computer and login
- Go to the ‘Achievements’ section of your online iamYiam account
- Select the correct booking and expand it by clicking the ‘+’ symbol.
- Click ‘More’ and then ‘Share genetics’.
- Tick the relevant parts of your genetic data that you wish to share with that practitioner (we recommend sharing it all).
The practitioner’s access to your genetic information will expire 24 hours after your session has ended.
In the App:
It is not possible to share your results with a practitioner in the app at the moment. It will be featured in one of the upcoming updates.