It is best to provide your sample first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach (and, if you smoke, before you’ve smoked). You may also find it helpful to drink a glass of water and wait for about 10 minutes before providing the sample.
Articles in this section
- Have you received my sample?
- Do my results come with an explanation and recommendations?
- What happens if my sample fails to yield sufficient DNA?
- I’m having trouble collecting my sample
- When should I take the test?
- How do I provide a saliva sample?
- How do I return my saliva sample?
- Does the kit expire?
- Why haven’t I received my results yet?
- What DNA testing techniques do you use?