If your sample doesn’t yield enough DNA, that sample will be destroyed and you’ll be sent another collection kit (free of charge, of course!).
Articles in this section
- Have you received my sample?
- Do my results come with an explanation and recommendations?
- What happens if my sample fails to yield sufficient DNA?
- I’m having trouble collecting my sample
- When should I take the test?
- How do I provide a saliva sample?
- How do I return my saliva sample?
- Does the kit expire?
- Why haven’t I received my results yet?
- What DNA testing techniques do you use?