Payments can be declined for several reasons, including:
- incorrect credit or debit card details entered
- an expired credit or debit card
- your bank has declined the payment (for instance if there are insufficient funds in an account linked to a debit card, or have reached the limit of your credit card)
- you're traveling abroad and haven't authorised international transactions
- your card has been reported as lost or stolen
The easiest fix is to use a different payment method. In some situations, you may need to contact your bank to find out exactly what the problem is and how to solve it.