The test looks at over 600,000 genetic variations (known as single-nucleotide polymorphisms, or SNPs – pronounced ‘snips’). These SNPs are the building blocks for the genetic traits that your report covers.
Articles in this section
- Have you received my sample?
- Do my results come with an explanation and recommendations?
- What happens if my sample fails to yield sufficient DNA?
- I’m having trouble collecting my sample
- When should I take the test?
- How do I provide a saliva sample?
- How do I return my saliva sample?
- Does the kit expire?
- Why haven’t I received my results yet?
- What DNA testing techniques do you use?